Key Product Terms Explained:
Status - indicates whether someone has used the item or not
Condition - describes the quality of the item:
- very good - like it just came out of a retail store
- good - the item might show signs of being used but is still in very good shape. Or, if it still has its price tags and is unused, the quality may have diminished because of age, etc.
- fair - the item might be faded, show signs of aging, have spots, etc. but still has life left in it.
- poor - obvious signs of age, wear and tear, may have holes, big spots, etc.
Width - is the measurement from one side of the item to the other.
- shirt (sweater, jacket, coat) width - from the right armpit to the left armpit while the shirt is laying flat
- pants (shorts, skirt) - from the right side of the waistband to the left side of the waistband
Height - is the measurement from the very top of the item to the very bottom of the item.
- shirt (sweater, jacket, coat) - from the very top of the shirt by the collar to the very bottom of the shirt
- pants (shorts, skirt) - from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the pant leg
NOTE: Measurements listed in product item descriptions should be considered approximations.